quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2012

1ª parte

 In the streets of Tokio there was a girl running as fast as she could leaving a dust track behinde her . She had a beautifull long golden hair tied up in 2 ondagos, her eyes were blue but a soft and vibrat one. She was very beautifull but a cry baby and a clutz.Her name was Serena. When she arrived at the arcade she whisperd:
 -Uff. Thak god is not here yet.
 -Waiting for someone Meatball Head?- A voice behind her asked.
When she heard that voice she thout «Oh no nor him again!». Then she turned around and said:
 -What do you care about you jerk!
 It was him, the one person she oped not to see, it was Darien. He had dark hair, and his eyes were emeral blue.
 -Nothing. It's just unusual for YOU to wait.: He said moking her.
 -For your information, and NOT that you need to know, I got here an hour erlyer.- She said turning her back at him.
 She sat at her usual spot, and he sat on the table next to her that was his usual spot.
 Hi Andy.- Said Serena while waving her and- May I have a milkshake? Chocolat.
 Ofcours Sere onthe house.
 Thanks Andy yoor so sweat- And then she wisperd- Unlike other people I know.
 -It's that about me Meatball Head?
 -What do you think jerk.- She said while looking at him whit eyes that made him think she wanted to kill him.
 She then just starded to drink her milkshak, and whitout she realizing Luna walked in.
 Serena.-Luna whisperd-You have to come meet the girls we have a meeting.
 Serena shoed Luna away whit her and.
 -Can't you guys have just one meeting whitout me? I have a date.
 -Are you talking to your cat? And...And is she talking back?-Asked Darien.
 -Your loosing it cats don't talk.-She said nervesly. By that time the door opened and the bell rang. They both looked at the door.
 -Hi David.-She screamd from her sit, right at that moment Darien realized he knew the guy she was meeting and just to tease her...
 -Hi Dave I haven't seen you in a while.
 -Hi Serena, hi Darien.- He said as he sat in front of Serena and Darien sat next to Serena. Then Luna got up and starded to leave.
 -Bye Luna please don´t be mad at me.
 -Hey Dave, why are you on a date whit this Meatball Head?
 -Shut up jerk and leave me alone!
 -Shes cute- Said Dave, and Serena blushed- Hey Serena do you want to go to the park?
 -Why not.
 -Do you want to go Darien?
 -As if... He will never wanna go.
 -Well who knows maybe I'll go.
 -Your kidding right?
 -Why wouldn't I want to go?
 -I'll be right back, i'm going to the bathroom said David. Then he left.
 -So?
 -So what?
 -Why wouldn't I want to go?
 -Becouse I hate you, and I know you hate me.
 -Me?
 -Ofcours it's you idiot. I know you hate, or why would you call me all those names?- At that moment David got to the table.
 -Let's go guys, or are you staying there fighting?
 - Were going.-They said at the same time.
 -So come on.- He said smyling becouse he realized something. What that was? Don't worry I'll tell you soon enough

















Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário